CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 10 January 2010

Experimenting

Thought I would start experimenting with the blog today and introduce some backgrounds - thanks Sarah for the link. I will play further and can imagine this blog will be similar to my house...I will re-arrange it frequently.

On the note of my house - I am hoping to finish getting it how I want it this week and then leave well alone and then spend my free time scrapping etc (I may even complete my course and focus on other things!) . I have only completed 6 LO's so far this year - still on track to achieve 200 by the end of the year but I have not done any scrapping this week and have really missed it.

Well it looks like I have to go into work tomorrow - I have not managed to have a single day off with the snow as our company works 24-7 and we get there even if we had to walk - luckily a few 4x4's have prevented us working!

I will probably post again later this week and start putting a slideshow of LOs together. See you all then.

3 comments:

  1. The blog is looking lovely Jules....and when you work out how to put a slide show together please let me know so I can add one too....

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the look of the blog Jules - keep up the good work with the LO's - well done on the six so far xxxx

    ReplyDelete