CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 17 January 2010

52 Walks in 2010 - week one

I am very behind in uploading these images but still want to do so....52 walks in 2010 is a photography challenge I have decided to take up for the year. I normally fail miserably at these type of year long challenges but determined to get out in the fresh air with my camera so much more this year. My next challenge is to upload them in the right week rather than get to week 3 with no uploads.

For the first week Tinks and I (plus Lucy) headed off to Seasalter beach - there had been a fine layer of snow. Unfortunately my camera batteries decided to fail after just 8 shots - normally I carry loads of spares but on that day I had literally grabbed said camera and run out of the door - you would think I would know better!
Here are a couple of the images - not great but will do.




2 comments: