CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 17 January 2010

52 walks in 2010 - week two

So here are the images from my walk last week. A colleague and I went for a walk during our lunch break as I had not been out in the snow with my camera. By the time I went the snow was cleared from the roads and starting to thaw however the trees still looked great against the white fields.

I will most likely remove the telegraph posts from the images when I get time. Over the next few days I also intend to create scrapbook layouts of the images from each week...by the year end I will have one packed album! The first image is rather dark but I think I like it still.




4 comments:

  1. Jules - these photos are fab - the 2nd one is my Fav :)

    Love Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab pics Jules and well done on getting out for a walk in the snow!

    ReplyDelete