CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 15 April 2012

Long weekend off work!

My baby turned 18 on Friday..unbelievable that she could possibly be 18 years old but her passport confirms it.

I took Thursday and Friday off and will be off again tomorrow, as I really wanted to spend sometime chilling with Tinks. Thursday we ended up in a meeting at her college, Friday we had to go to hospital as Tinks has had a bad week...plus I ended up working loads! Yesterday we made up for it a bit and went into Canterbury and had lunch with Tinks' boyfriend and today we went for a walk in Whitstable.

Have also caught up on One Tree Hill and Made in Chelsea today plus over the last few days I have made loads of cards! When I get round to it I will upload some of them!


1 comment:

  1. Hello you :-) i hope Tinks is feeling a bit brighter and that you haven't had such a hectic week. Look forward to seeing a few photo's of the cards that you made

    Clare xx

    ReplyDelete