CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 2 March 2010

Generally...

I have a fairly relaxed social life however I have been very busy over the last few weeks and have so many images to process and share with everyone.

I will process the images from London in the next few days and then will work on those images from Spain (the weekend before last) and the images from last weekend (Devon - for Lee's birthday). I will put a few images from each event up as I have taken so many.

The sunsets in Spain were gorgeous and whilst I did not take my Canon camera as it was too bulky to carry all the time, Nick bought me a Lumix camera for my birthday that I can shove in my pocket or handbag (my birthday is a few weeks away so it was an early pressie). It takes fairly good images - not so great at night shots when you need an addiitonal flash..so the evening shots are a bit grainy but it is fun to use. I probably have about 6+walks from that long weekend in Spain.

I will get to play catch up and start blogging more frequently..promise

No comments:

Post a Comment